Thank you for your interest in World Internships! We're excited that you're ready to apply and are anxious to help you on your way to interning abroad!
Here are the steps for the application:
- Fill out the Online Application.
- Submit your $30 USD* application deposit.
- Send your resume and generic cover letter to email@example.com.
- We will then contact you for further paperwork specific to your program of interest.
- Once steps 1-4 are complete, we will review your materials and set you up with a Skype interview with one of our internship coordinators to further discuss your goals and background.
After the interview, we will formally accept you to the program and require an internship deposit of $670 USD* so that we can start the search for your customized internship. This deposit will be due two weeks from the date that we send you the acceptance materials.
*These deposits are non-refundable in the event of voluntary withdrawal from the program.
These deposits will count as payments towards your final program cost, which is due 8 weeks prior to your program start date. Click here to view prices and inclusions.
NOTE: World Internship placements are made on a first-come, first-serve basis. We will make every effort to meet your internship preferences and your internship placement will be based primarily on your educational and professional background. Internships are designed to be an experiential and educational experience and as such are unpaid.
For more information about the Application Process, you can call us toll-free at 970-797-5616 (Toll-free: 888-794-6859) orEmail Us