World Internships has rolling admission dates for most of its programs. Programs with specific deadlines are posted on the Price and Dates tab. Some programs have flexibility depending on the time of year and type of internship, but in general, applications should be completed at least 12 weeks prior to desired start date.
To be eligible in any programs offered by World Internships, participants must meet the following:
- Must be of at least 18 years of age.
- Must have at least an intermediate level of English.
- Must have a flexible attitude.
- Must be willing to learn.
- Must have commitment in fulfilling job duties for the entire duration of the program.
- Must obtain a valid Passport in order to participate.
$200 USD Application deposit is due along with application.
$500 USD Internship deposit is due two weeks after Skype interview when offer of acceptance to program is sent.
Full payment is due 8 weeks prior to the program start date, unless otherwise specified by World Internships.
- A refund of the US$200 Application deposit will be given if the applicant is not accepted to the program or if we are unable to find an appropriate internship. In all other cases, the Application deposit is non-refundable.
- Due to pre-program financial commitments, the US$200 program deposit and the US$500 Internship deposit are non-refundable. In the event an appropriate internship cannot be found, these deposits will be refunded.
- If the applicant withdraws from the program for any reason 60 days prior to the program start date, a refund of all other fees will be done except for the US$200 Application deposit and the US$500 Internship deposit.
- If the applicant withdraws 30 - 60 days prior to the program start date, the result will be a liability of 50% of the total program cost in addition to the US$200 Application deposit and the US$500 Internship deposit. Please be aware that housing deposits and housing payments are most often non-recoverable during this period.
- If the applicant withdraws less than 30 days prior to the program start date, there will be no refund.
- World Internships reserves the right to alter fees at any time due to currency fluctuations and/or fee changes with its partner companies.
- In any case that a student is not yet paid in full by program due date must pay an additional US$150 per 30 days late. No exceptions.
- There is a US$35 fee for all returned checks. Once a check is returned, a money order or cashier's check is required.
- Note: No cash should be mailed to World Internships.
- I understand that it is my responsibility to obtain my visa and I will supply a copy of this Visa to World Internships upon receipt.
- Should I fail to obtain the visa necessary for my program, I will not be eligible for a refund.
- I give World Internships the permission to release my name and program information to my Study Abroad Advisor.
- I give World Internships the permission to release my name and program information to my parents/legal guardian.
Release and discharge World Internships and any and all of their employees, agents, or representatives from all actions, suit claims, or liability for any damages or other legal or equitable relief of nature resulting from, arising out of, or related to my participation in the program including without limitation, claims for personal injury or property damage. I certify that all the information on this application is correct and I agree to stand by World Internships financial, academic and code of conduct policies. I authorize World Internships to release my information/records to their affiliated partner institutions/organizations.
The website, and all of its contents, including but not limited to, all text, images and logos are the property of World Internships or others with all rights reserved unless otherwise noted. Any content that is service mark, logo or trademark is of World Internships. Your use of any content, except as provided in these terms and conditions, without permission from World Internships, is strictly prohibited.
When you browse through the World Internships website, request information and/or process your application, you will be required to provide certain pieces of information about yourself, your contact details, and other personal details that will be required for your internship.
World Internships administrators use this information for internal purposes, as well as for use by administrators of any World Internships partner organizations. This will allow us to better understand your needs and thus provide you with a better service.
Please be ensured that World Internships is committed to keeping your information secure and protected.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please do not hesitate to write to us or email us as soon as possible using the contact information provided below. We will see to it that the information found to be incorrect will be promptly corrected. You may request details of personal information that we hold about you via:
Mail: 17 New South Street Suite 204, Northampton, MA 01060, USA
Changes to Policy:
Choose your Destination
Choose your Internships
- Agricultural Sciences
- Animal Science
- Art/Art History
- Environmental Studies
- Event Management
- Graphic Design
- Health Sciences
- Holistic Medicine
- Hospitality and Tourism
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Interior Design
- International Business
- Journalism & Media
- Performing Arts
- Political Science
- Public Relations
- Social Work
- Sustainable Development
- Wine Studies
- Zoology & Conservation
You may also call us at 970-797-5616 or contact us directly through email.