- Must be of at least 18 years of age.
- Must have at least an intermediate level of English.
- Must have a flexible attitude.
- Must be willing to learn.
- Must have commitment in fulfilling job duties for the entire duration of the program.
- Must obtain a valid Passport in order to participate.
$625(USD) program deposit is due two weeks after Skype interview when offer of acceptance to program is sent.
Full payment is due 8 weeks prior to the program start date, unless otherwise specified by World Internships.
World Internships will issue refunds depending on what stage of the process you are in. Both the $75 application fee and the $625 application deposit are 100% refundable if we’re unable to find you an internship in your desired field.
Once we have secured your internship- cancellation 30-60 days prior to your program start date will result in a liability of 50% of the total program cost in addition to the $75 application fee and $625 internship deposit. Please be aware that housing deposits and housing payments are most often unrecoverable during this period.
Cancellation under 30 days prior to your program start date will result in a liability of 100% of the total program cost.
World Internships reserves the right to remove students from the program, withhold documents for the university to issue credit, and report to collections for any unpaid debts.
- World Internships reserves the right to alter fees at any time due to currency fluctuations and/or fee changes with its partner companies.
- An additional USD$150 late fee will be charged to all applicants who fail to send in full program payment by due date as expressed on the letter of acceptance.
- There is a USD$35 fee for all returned checks. Once a check is returned, a money order or cashier’s check is required.
- Note: No cash should be mailed to World Internships.
- I understand that it is my responsibility to obtain my visa and I will supply a copy of this Visa to World Internships upon receipt.
- Should I fail to obtain the visa necessary for my program, I will not be eligible for a refund.
- I give World Internships the permission to release my name and program information to my Study Abroad Advisor.
You may request details of personal information that we hold about you via:
Mail: 17 New South Street Suite 302, Northampton, MA 01060, USA