World Internships has rolling admission dates for most of its programs. Programs with specific deadlines are posted on the Price and Dates tab. Some programs have flexibility depending on the time of year and type of internship, but in general, applications should be completed at least 12 weeks prior to desired start date.
To be eligible in any programs offered by World Internships, participants must meet the following:
- Must be of at least 18 years of age.
- Must have at least an intermediate level of English.
- Must have a flexible attitude.
- Must be willing to learn.
- Must have commitment in fulfilling job duties for the entire duration of the program.
- Must obtain a valid Passport in order to participate.
$75(USD) application fee is due along with application.
$625(USD) program deposit is due two weeks after Skype interview when offer of acceptance to program is sent.
Full payment is due 8 weeks prior to the program start date, unless otherwise specified by World Internships.
World Internships will issue refunds depending on what stage of the process you are in. Both the $75 application fee and the $625 application deposit are 100% refundable if we’re unable to find you an internship in your desired field.
Once we have secured your internship- cancellation 30-60 days prior to your program start date will result in a liability of 50% of the total program cost in addition to the $75 application fee and $625 internship deposit. Please be aware that housing deposits and housing payments are most often unrecoverable during this period.
Cancellation under 30 days prior to your program start date will result in a liability of 100% of the total program cost.
World Internships reserves the right to remove students from the program, withhold documents for the university to issue credit, and report to collections for any unpaid debts.
- World Internships reserves the right to alter fees at any time due to currency fluctuations and/or fee changes with its partner companies.
- An additional USD$150 late fee will be charged to all applicants who fail to send in full program payment by due date as expressed on the letter of acceptance.
- There is a USD$35 fee for all returned checks. Once a check is returned, a money order or cashier’s check is required.
- Note: No cash should be mailed to World Internships.
- I understand that it is my responsibility to obtain my visa and I will supply a copy of this Visa to World Internships upon receipt.
- Should I fail to obtain the visa necessary for my program, I will not be eligible for a refund.
- I give World Internships the permission to release my name and program information to my Study Abroad Advisor.
I release and discharge World Internships and any and all of their employees, agents, or representatives from all actions, suit claims, or liability for any damages or other legal or equitable relief of nature resulting from, arising out of, or related to my participation in the program including without limitation, claims for personal injury or property damage. I certify that all the information on this application is correct and I agree to stand by World Internships financial, academic and code of conduct policies. I authorize World Internships to release my information/records to their affiliated partner institutions/organizations.
The website, and all of its contents, including but not limited to, all text, images and logos are the property of World Internships or others with all rights reserved unless otherwise noted. Any content that is service mark, logo or trademark is of World Internships. Your use of any content, except as provided in these terms and conditions, without permission from World Internships, is strictly prohibited.
Changes to Policy: